- Data access
Aviso proposes several ways of accessing data. Some of them need an authentication to get access. If you are not registered and want to access to an authenticated service, we request you to fill in the online form.
- Registration form
- Register to get access to Aviso product, be informed of all updates, product information and reprocessing
- Aviso FTP is an authenticated FTP. All Ssalto/Duacs product users need an account on FTP, whether for NRT or for DT data, for along-track and gridded products. In NRT, the most recent data are available via FTP.
- Aviso+ CNES Data Center
- This interface is used by Cnes to archive a wide range of altimetric (including GDRs, SGDRs, etc) and auxiliary data (including Earth rotation parameters, atmospheric correction data...).
- LAS (Live Access Server)
- The Live Access Server is a highly configurable Web server designed to provide flexible access to geo-referenced scientific data. Plot the Global/regional gridded dataset in NRT (more than one month) and in DT.
- Aviso+ Opendap
- The Opendap enables access to remote data sets through familiar data analysis and visualization packages (e.g. Matlab, IDL, Ferret, ncBrowse, Live Access Server), just as if they reside locally on the user's machine. An authentication is required to access it. Get access to the global/regional gridded dataset in NRT (more than one month) and in DT.
- Data extraction tool
- Extract data from gridded global/regional dataset over long period chosing geographical area and/or a temporal period. An authentication is required to access it. The NRT dataset only includes data for more one month. Since January 2012, an option helps you to make your own Python script command lines that matches the extraction.